Vitamin A 8000 IU, 400 Softgel Capsules, High Strength
- High Potency Vitamin A 8000 IU with Each Serving
- Incredible Value, 400 Softgel Capsules - 13 Month Supply
- Rapid Release, High Absorbency Softgel Capsules
- Thousands of Happy Customers
- No Fillers or Binders and Allergen Free
- Manufactured to GMP Standards
- Market Leading Value
Vitamin A, also known as retinol, is a fat-soluble vitamin that is responsible for numerous important functions in maintaining overall health and wellbeing. It plays an important role in many physiological processes including the normal function of the immune system and normal maintenance of vision and skin. It also contributes to normal iron metabolism by controlling iron levels in the body. Claims are backed by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA.)
Our market leading Vitamin A provides incredible value for money. We provide a total count of 400 softgels per bottle for a full 13 months' supply, which is on average a month more than most competing brands. Each small, easy to swallow softgel is packed with 8000 IU of Vitamin derived from premium Palmitate oil. It's guaranteed to be free of common allergens and GMO ingredients.
As with all Nu U Nutrition products, you’ll also have total peace of mind thanks to our UK-only manufacturing and our 100% money back guarantee. Try our supplement, and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund.
Serving: 1 Softgel | Servings Per Container: 400
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||*NRV %|
|Vitamin A (8,000 IU)||2,400μg RE||300|
Vitamin A Palmitate Oil [Vitamin A, Carrier (Sunflower Oil)], Softgel capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerine).
Take 1 softgel capsule daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for children.
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.