Psyllium Husk is derived from the outer shells of the seeds of the Plantago Ovata plant, a member of the Plantain group native to Europe, Asia and Africa. It is also referred to as Ispaghula. When consumed the husks work their way through the digestive system and are partially broken down by the Colon which helps to bulk stools making them easier to pass. Our supplement provides a quick and convenient way to increase your fibre intake naturally and offers an alternative to traditional over the counter medications.
As with all Nu U Nutrition products you can expect the best value and quality compared to leading competing brands. We offer 33% MORE capsules per bottle which is the equivalent of 60 CAPSULES! No need to reorder for a full 4 months. Suitable for vegetarian and vegans and free from common allergens including gluten and lactose.
As with all Nu U Nutrition products, you’ll also have total peace of mind thanks to our UK-only manufacturing and our 100% money back guarantee. Try our supplement, and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.