Peppermint Oil 50mg , 365 Rapid Release Softgels, 12 Month Supply
- Triple the Amount Offered by Competing Brands
- 12 Month Supply, 365 Softgel Capsules per Bottle
- Delivered in Softgels which Offer Rapid Relief
- Free of GMO Ingredients
- FREE from Milk, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Eggs, Soy Beans, Crustaceans, Fish, Nuts, Seeds and Mustard
- Manufactured to GMP Standards
- Market Leading Value
Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) was first discovered 1753 and is a natural hybrid of spearmint and watermint. This natural hybrid was then cultivated for the fragrant oil found in its leaves and flowering tops. It is now widely used for both its scent, flavour and medicinal properties.
Our premium Peppermint oil supplement offers incredible value. Your digestive needs will be covered for a full year with one of our bottles. On average we provide TRIPLE the amount offered by competing brands. Our Peppermint Oil supplement is in a softgel form that is gastric soluble that allows for the supplement to break down in the small intestine for optimal benefit and relief. Each small, easy to swallow softgel delivers 50mg of high strength, Peppermint Oil and NOT cheaper inferior Peppermint leaf.
As with all Nu U Nutrition products, you’ll also have total peace of mind thanks to our UK manufacturing and our 100% money back guarantee. Try our supplement, and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund.
Serving: 1 Softgel Capsule | Servings Per Container: 365
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||*NRV %|
|Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Oil||50 mg||**|
Softgel capsule (Gelatin, Glycerine, Aqua), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil (carrier: Soybean oil).
Take 1-2 softgel capsules daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.