Iron Supplement, 180 Vegan Capsules with Vitamin C, B12 & Folic Acid 6 Month Supply
- 180 Capsules, 100% More Than Competing Brands
- High Strength, 100% of Your Daily Iron NRV
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Iron Plus Vitamins C, B12 and Folic Acid
- Full Six Months Supply
- Non GMO, Free From Lactose & Gluten
- Manufactured to GMP Standards
- Thousands of Happy Customers
Iron is vital to our health contributing to normal oxygen transportation, plus the normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Our Iron Complex is a simple, convenient way to get your Iron, with one Vegan capsule providing 100% of your daily Nutrient Reference Value (NRV).
As always with Nu U Nutrition we have stacked the value. Not only do you get your daily Iron intake we have also added Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid. Each ingredient was selected to boost your results with Vitamin C supporting Iron absorption and Vitamin B12 reducing tiredness and fatigue. You also benefit from great value, with our bottle containing a 6 month supply, double that of many other competing brands!
It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, is non GMO and suitable for people who suffer from gluten, dairy, cereal, eggs, dairy, crustaceans, fish, soy, celery or nut intolerances. Plus, with all Nu U Nutrition products, you’ll have total peace of mind thanks to our 100% money back guarantee.
Serving: 1 Vegan Capsule | Servings Per Container: 180
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||*NRV %|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||100 µg||4,000|
Bulking agent (Microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Vegetable capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Ferrous fumarate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium stearate), Folic acid, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Take 1 capsule daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.