Vitamin E 400 IU - 180 Softgels - High Potency and Bioavailability
- 50% MORE Capsules per Bottle than Other Brands
- 6 Month Supply, 180 Softgel Capsules per Bottle
- 100% Stronger than Other Market Offerings
- Thousands of Happy Customers
- No Artificial Flavourings, Colourings or Stabilisers
- Manufactured to GMP standards
- Market Leading Value
Unlike other fat-soluble vitamins, Vitamin E is only stored within the body for a relatively short time, therefore a regular supply is advisable. Our Vitamin E softgels provide 400 IU of natural D-Alpha Tocopherol Vitamin E per serving a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin E.
You receive more softgels per bottle and at a higher dosage with us! Each serving of our softgels is packed with 400 IU of highly bioavailable premium Vitamin E from D-Alpha Tocopherol, derived from a vegetable oil distillate. We also offer more servings per bottle to give you a full 6 month supply. That is a staggering 50% MORE than other brands.
As with all Nu U Nutrition products, you’ll also have total peace of mind thanks to our 100% money back guarantee. Try our supplement, and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund.
Serving: 1 Capsule | Servings Per Container: 180
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||*NRV %|
|Vitamin E||400 IU (268 mg)||2,233|
Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopherol)(Sunflower Oil), Capsule shell (Gelatine [Bovine], Glycerine)
Take 1 softgel capsule daily with a glass of water and preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.