A rich source of Omega 3s, 6s, and 9s, Flaxseed Oil can help you reach the recommended intake of all three. Also contained in this oil is EPA and DHA, fatty acids which support heart and cardio vascular health, brain function, blood pressure, the maintenance of normal vision, and more.
With Nu U Nutrition Flaxseed Oil, you can find a generous amount of 1,000mg of premium Flaxseed Oil inside each softgel. Our Flaxseed Oil has been cold-pressed for maximum quality, and we provide a total count of 180 softgels in each container for an entire 6 months’ worth supply, which is nearly double the value of other brands.
Plus, if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied with the quality of our product, you can always return it for your 100% money-back. Produced only in the UK, we’re confident you’ll find this to be a welcomed staple in your supplement stack.
Serving: 2 Softgel Capsules | Servings Per Container: 90
|2 softgel capsules typically provide:|
|Amount per Serving||%NRV*|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||1,000 mg||**|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||220 mg||**|
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||220 mg||**|
|Palmitic Acid||100 mg||**|
|Stearic Acid||100 mg||**|
|* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
|** Nutrient Reference Value Not Established|
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.