Apple Cider Vinegar 1000mg Vegan Gummies, with the Mother, 90 ACV Gummies
- 50% More Gummies than Competing Brands
- 45 Day Supply, 90 High Strength, Delicious Gummies per Bottle
- Great Tasting Way to take Apple Cider Vinegar
- Contains the 'Mother'
- GMO free and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, eggs, soy beans, crustaceans, fish, nuts, seeds and mustard
- Manufactured to GMP standards
- Market leading value
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
The benefits of taking apple cider vinegar regularly are huge! However, in its liquid form it is not particularly pleasant to take and some apple cider vinegar capsules and pills can cause acid reflux and not reduce it. So, we made a powerful ACV supplement that not only supports your health but also tastes good and goes down easy!
As with all our products you can expect the best value and quality. We offer 50% MORE than competing brands for a full 45 DAY supply. Why pay more for less? Nu U Nutrition ACV gummies have a delicious apple flavour and each serving is packed with 1000mg of pure Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother, the same as most other alternative formats.
As with all Nu U Nutrition products, you’ll also have total peace of mind thanks to our our 100% money-back guarantee. Try our supplement, and if you aren’t satisfied for any reason, just return it for a full refund.
Sweeteners (Maltose Syrup, Sucrose), Apple Cider Vinegar, Sweetener (Glucose), Apple Juice Concentrate, Thickening Agent (Pectin), Ascorbic Acid, Purified Water, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Natural Apple Flavour, Glazing Agents (Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Oil), Colours (Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Beta Carotene), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Carrier: Mannitol), Beetroot Juice Powder, Pomegranate Juice.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, take 2 gummies daily preferably with a meal, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. The gummies should be chewed before swallowing.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for very young children.
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.